cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print studio pro plugin problem

Darrin21
Contributor

I’ve recently set up photoshop elements 15 on a new computer and can’t get print studio pro plugin to work. 

The download works fine but it doesn’t show up in photoshop elements.

Here is what I got from system info: 

Plug-ins that failed to load:

Canon Layout Plug-In for Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “CNPSPPLayout”
Canon Print Studio Pro Export NO VERSION - - from the file “CNPSPP03”
Canon Print Studio Pro NO VERSION - - from the file “CNPSPP01”
PSP NO VERSION - - from the file “CNPSPP02”

Installed TWAIN devices: NON

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank!

6 REPLIES 6

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I have not tried but PSP may not be compatible with PSE 15, yet.   They will probably have an update soon.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks for the quick respose.

That's what's weird, I had PSP working fine on my old Windows 7 computer, but now that I've switched over to windows 10 I can seem to get it to load on PE15. I noticed that Canon has already updated for PE 2018 so there shouldn't be an issue with PE 15. I saw an Adobe forum that the issue was a Canon printer driver for the Pixma pro 100 was showing as a good driver but really wasn't. Once he downloaded the printer drivers directly from Canon he was able to get PSP integrated into PE 15.

That's my next step, I'll let other people know if it works for me.

Thanks again!  

That might be the issue.  Don't use the XPS driver.  Use the regular one.

EB

Cool, thanks for the heads up, I wasn't sure which one to download.

The XPS driver gave me lots of problems.  An hour long talk with Canon support did not resolve the issue either.

I am using Photoshop 6 and Lightroom 6 with the Pro-100 printer.  However, when I did manage to get a print from the XPS drive vs the regular drive I could not see any difference so stick with the regular driver.  Less headaches!

EB

Thanks, I’ll try the regular driver first and see what happens.

Announcements