cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won't connect to Canon Camera Connect

PAWP0WER
Apprentice
I've tried this 100 times, Uninstaller and reinstalled the app, I don't know what to do. I have the Canon Rebel T6, I downloaded the app, follow the step by step instructions, and it won't finish. The app will get to the NFC screen, I'll touch the phone to the camera, it'll pop up with loafing icons, the first two will check, and the last one (connect to camera) will load forever, and eventual say connection failed or error. When. Doing it straight from the WiFi portion of the app, I'll click the button to go to my WiFi settings, connect to the camera's wifi, click the button to go back to the app, and nothing will happen. It won't proceed to the next screen. Any help is greatly appreciated.
1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello pawpower, 

I understand that you are having difficulty with the EOS Rebel T6 and the Camera Connect application.  Given the extended issues that you have been having we would recommend calling our Customer Care Center for live, step by step assistance.

Please call 1(800)828-4040 and follow the prompts for Technical Support. Our agents are available Monday through Friday, from 8 AM to Midnight EST, and on Saturdays from 10 AM to 8 PM EST.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements