cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHOTO EDITING SOFTWARE PROGRAM.

jayjay
Apprentice

I am interested in a simple easy to use photo editing program with not a lot of frills. Am just a "picture taker" who shares his pictures with friends and family. Any suggested programs would be of interest. Thanks

Jay 

5 REPLIES 5

cicopo
Elite

If you're using a PC then I recommend Picasa, but if you use a Mac I don't think they have you covered. It's from Google & very useful.

http://picasa.google.com/

"A skill is developed through constant practice with a passion to improve, not bought."

TCampbell
Elite
Elite

If you use a Mac, iPhoto is what you want.  

Apple has two programs.  iPhoto is designed for the needs of most people and is very easy to use.  Aperture is the pro package with a lot more control for those who plan to fuss over the image.

Tim Campbell
5D III, 5D IV, 60Da

pinktech
Apprentice

Do you have a Canon printer? For basic photo editing, the free My Image Garden software that came in the box is pretty good. If you have an older Canon printer, you can download it. 

brycermeyer
Contributor

If you're using windows, Windows Photo Gallery is simple to use and your best bet.

CrabbyOne
Contributor

I am with you.  I've been using Google's Picasa but since it is not supported and keeps on "glitching" I thought I better use another program.  Let's see what we can find out, or what I can find out.

Announcements