Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't install on 10.13.6 High Sierra

That worked; I had to unzip it using Archive Utility, not The Unarchiver.  Strange...  Thanks for the tip.

Cam

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Can't install on 10.13.6 High Sierra

That is strange indeed, usually it's the other way round... Anyway, glad it worked!

Cheers, Victor

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: *Now Available for Mac* EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your Feedback

Noting the 60D is missing. When is the software going to be available for this model?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: *Now Available for Mac* EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your Feedback

Did you say you are using this with the Zoom client app?  I couldn't tell by your post, as you mentioned "native" but wasn't sure if you meant the client version.

I'm only able to get Zoom to recognize the camera on the web-version of zoom, not the client version.  I would love it if I could.  

Thanks!

-mike

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Are you using the Zoom client or the web based zoom?  I'm only able to get my camera to appear when using the Zoom web browser, which is a bummer.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I'm using the Zoom desktop app versions 5.0.2 (on High Sierra 10.13.6) and 5.0.3 (on Mojave 10.14.6), respectively.

To be honest, I don't have a clue as to why it's working for me and not many others:

• The two computers have different software, and none has any Canon utilities running.
  • Software that's installed on both machines includes Canon Image Transfer Utility, various collaboration tools such as Zoom, Skype, Teamviewer and Wildix, plus Citrix Viewer and Virtualbox.
  • A lot of photography specific software including Xrite ist installed only on one of the machines.
  • I do have a tendency to turn off background services I deem unnecessary, like Microsoft or Adobe auto-updaters and the like, Google keystone agent, and of course any login items, including iTunes Helper.

If that has anyrhing to do with Zoom working for me I don't know. I'd be happy to help if I knew where to look...

Highlighted
New Contributor

I get nothing more than a splash screen.  6D MkII becomes unresponsive when connected via USB to Macbook Pro 2018 running MacOS 10.15.5. The camera won't open the mirror in movie mode or for live view, trying to change aperture will flash "busy" on the display

MacOS 10.15.5 - testing in quicktime v10.5 movie recording 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Interesting. I wonder if it's because you are not on Catalina? Good for you! Bad for me. Smiley Sad
Highlighted
New Contributor

THis works with T6s?  because in the compatibility list, it says T6, and T6i , but no T6s

Highlighted
New Contributor

Canon SL3 - new to this topic. Any body know how to connect this cam to computer using this software? wich cable to use? From camera, HDMI mini or USB mini out? Which one of the two to use to connecto to usb on the computer? Any help will be apreciat it.