Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: *Now Available for Mac* EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your FeedbacK: Video Lag / Delay

Forgot to mention that the Canon EOS Webcam Utility acts just as a plugin, so you Mac recognizes your camera as a webcam. But you still need a streaming software from where to connect to either, Zoom, YouTube Live or any other platform.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: *Now Available for Mac* EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your FeedbacK: Video Lag / Delay

Hi Pablo - thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Do you mean something such as OBS?

Thanks again.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Andy,

Yes, with OBS you will be ready to stream.

Pablo.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: *Now Available for Mac* EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your Feedback

[ Edited ]

Used to work fine with my 760D. Just got a R6 now AAAAAANNNNNDDDDD is gone. guess I'll have to wait for support...

Is it in the roadmap for the near future? Smiley Tongue

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: *Now Available for Mac* EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your Feedback

Try using it without the memory card....

Another alternative is using ecamm live.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I was estatic to see this initally. Thanks for taking care of mac users!!! However, with every use, it has become more and more distruptive to my streams. It shuts the camera off randomly and does not reconnnect immediately. I wish instructions to completely uninstall were readily avilable

Highlighted
New Contributor

Everytime I go to access the dowload link still tells me it's under maintenance 😔

I've been waiting for month to download it but if there's any charitable soul that wants to dm me a download link I would appreciate it a lot 🙏

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: macOS Catalina - Web Utility Does Not Install Correctly

Can you help me get the Utility? should i send you a dropbox link??

Highlighted
New Contributor

Could someone please DM a dropbox link to the file while the site is down?

Highlighted
New Contributor

+1 for not working on MS Teams.

M6MII using usb c to usb a on a MBP running Catalina 10.15.6.

I've testing it with zoon in chrome browser so I know drivers are good.

Would have been great to use my M6MII for my company meetings ...