cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Image Garden version 3.6.2 on Mac High Sierra is the last version able to print on disc

mikee77
Apprentice

After using a few different versions of Macs since the fall, I concluded that My Image Garden 3.6.2 is the last version that can print to disc using Pixma MX922.  If anyone is able to in 3.6.3 or newer, please let me know what you did to get it to work. The disc tray works as usual, but the printer blows the image up to letter type size paper so only the 1/3 corner of the disc image is taking up the entire disc label. Luckily I still have one remaining High Sierra computer running 3.6.2.  

1 REPLY 1

Caemene
Rising Star

Hi mikee77,

It is unfortunate to hear that you have encountered issue with the updated software for My Image Garden. To best assist you additional information is needed. Please reply with requested information:

• Before printing out the disc, does the preview show the image being printed out as expected or enlarged to letter size?
  • When updating the software, did you encounter any type of issues or concerns?

Also, please try to print the same image on to a disc using a different program. The program I would like you to use is Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.2. Click HERE to download and install it from the Canon website. It will be the last file name listed under Software.  I would like to know if this program gives you the same issue.

Announcements