Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Multiple EOS Utility Programs at once?

Hi everyone,

I have a really quick question.  I have a project where I have 4 Rebel T3I's connected to a machine and want to know if there is a way to launch an individual EOS Utility application for each one.  When I first launch the utility, it asks me to choose which device I want to use.  To save time by closing and re-opening the application to choose a different device, I'd like to just run four applications simultaneously.  It's not the end of the world if I can't, it would just make life a little easier.  

Thanks!

Product Expert

Re: Multiple EOS Utility Programs at once?

Hi dthielemier, The EOS Utility is cannot access more than one camera at a time. I regret any difficulty this causes. Richard
Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

Richard,

So there is no way to launch multiple applications, with each accessing a different camera?
Respected Contributor

dthielemier,

You are correct.  Multiple instances of EOS Utility cannot be launched to connect to multiple different cameras.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
New Contributor

That's what I needed to know. Thank you.