cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile image.canon trouble

PiotrS
Contributor

Hi, I try to send photos by e-mail from my mobile and my mobile application image.app failed with message: "An error has ocurred." What happened?

EOS 6D, EF 24-105 mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1,8 II, Speedlite 580 EX II
10 REPLIES 10

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what model camera you're using. 

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options. 

If you're outside of the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Oh, i am sorry, my camera model: EOS-6D and my mobile Samsung A6. I registered e-mails under image.canon.

My problem concerns the image.canon mobile application, not my camera. The application does not send photos to the specified e-mail addresses, returning the message: "An error has ocurred."

Tim
Authority

PiotrS, 

I am sorry you ran into difficulties.  We recommend uninstalling the application and then re-installing on your mobile. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

PiotrS
Contributor

I reinstalled the application, but it still doesn't work. What can I do next?

PiotrS, 

We're sorry to hear.  If you wouldn't mind, please let the community know what is the exact error message you receive? 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I wrote about it in my first post. When I start sending a photo by e-mail by pressing the "send" button I receive the error message: "An error was occured."  Nothing more.

Here is a screenshot. 

20200422_023437.png

PiotrS, 

Thank you for letting us know.  We will forward this to our engineering department for review. 

Announcements