cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mac OS X Yosemite Compatability - Error Message

Cagon420
Apprentice

Has anyone found an updated driver or software for Canon 70D? Can't download my pictures due to software compatability.

Thanks,

CG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Cagon420!

Thanks for posting.

Since OS X Yosemite is so very new, the software does not officially support it yet.  I don't have an estimate for when an update will be available, but when it is, it will be posted on the website.  Please click HERE to go to the download page.

Until then, you can try updating to the latest versions of the software from the same download page by selecting OS 10.9 instead.  While I cannot guarantee it will work, there is a possibility it will work for you, at least until new updates are available.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Mykolas
Authority

Hi Cagon420!

Thanks for posting.

Since OS X Yosemite is so very new, the software does not officially support it yet.  I don't have an estimate for when an update will be available, but when it is, it will be posted on the website.  Please click HERE to go to the download page.

Until then, you can try updating to the latest versions of the software from the same download page by selecting OS 10.9 instead.  While I cannot guarantee it will work, there is a possibility it will work for you, at least until new updates are available.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

All versions are not compatible with Yosemite. Please hurry with the updates. D70 is useless until you do.

Attempted your suggested work around and it worked for now. Sucks that we have to do a work around.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Announcements