cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue DDP4.6.10 installer

jaw1947
Contributor

Downloaded DDPW4.6.10 installer .zip   unzipped and loaded on Aspire vx5-591g 2.8gb Intel I-7 16 gb ram  NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050ti  Can not get DDP TO RUN,  Suggestions, known issues?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Thanks for responce, it is Intel cpu.  No error mess.  Click on DDP short cut and get hour glass for few seconds, then just desk top screen.  DDP does not start.  Sorry for confusion, put laptop system configuration in text.

View solution in original post

@jaw1947 wrote:

Thanks for responce, it is Intel cpu.  No error mess.  Click on DDP short cut and get hour glass for few seconds, then just desk top screen.  DDP does not start.  Sorry for confusion, put laptop system configuration in text.

Anything relevant in the Windows error logs?

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@jaw1947 wrote:

Downloaded DDPW4.6.10 installer .zip   unzipped and loaded on Aspire vx5-591g 2.8gb Intel I-7 16 b.b. ram  NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050ti  Can not get DDP TO RUN,  Suggestions, known issues?

Either I am not keeping up with the nomenclature, or you have a couple of undecipherable typos.  

At any rate, are you running an Intel "core" CPU.  What error message are you getting?  We cannot see your screen.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

@jaw1947 wrote:

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@jaw1947 wrote:

The OP failed to answer one question that I posed.  I suggest that they need to call Canon, instead of playing 20 questions.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Unaware of what question was unanswered or there being a time limit for responce.

Announcements