cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to apply DLO to multiple images

Bazsl
Rising Star

Is there a way to apply Digital Lens Optimizer and other lens corrections to a batch of images in DPP?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Hi Bazsl!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Canon equipment you're using, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows Vista/7/8/10 or macOS 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Yes, I recall that you need to shoot in RAW to use the  DLO.  You can copy settings made to one photo to a batch of others. 

I think you have to be in the photo editor mode, in order to copy settings and adjustments.  Select multiple pictures, and click edit, and they will all be available for edit.  Change one, and copy to the others by selecting them as a group.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Thanks for the reply. I assume what you are describing is the Recipe copy and paste functionality on the Edit menu. That seems to do what I want.

@Bazsl wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I assume what you are describing is the Recipe copy and paste functionality on the Edit menu. That seems to do what I want.

Recipe.  Yes, that' it.  That's what Canon calls their metadata.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements