cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Digital Photo Professional 4 differnces on cameras

FidoQ
Contributor

Is this program a different download  for each camera? i own 2 6D Mark 2's, an M50 and an R6.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

wq9nsc
Authority
Authority

No, it is the same program with the ability to process RAW files from different Canon cameras.

I use mine with my old 1D Mark II files along with 1DX, 1DX II, 1DX III, 5DS, and 5DS R files.

Rodger

EOS 1DX M3, 1DX M2, 1DX, 5DS R, M6 Mark II, 1D M2, EOS 650 (film), many lenses, XF400 video

If you are having a problem be sure you are running the latest version.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

The latest version? what is it lol thats another confusing thing all over the internet and even on Canons website because they dont put the who;e numbers on the website, thanks for the reply

@FidoQ wrote:

The latest version? what is it lol thats another confusing thing all over the internet and even on Canons website because they dont put the who;e numbers on the website, thanks for the reply

That's not correct. If you go to the canon support site for your camera they will list the version of DPP.

Plus, all you really need to do is select the Check for updates button under the Help menu and it will automatically select the latest version.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 201354.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Ok great, thanks for the reply.
Announcements