Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: Image Not Supported

This is happening to me right now, i own a canon eos rebel T6 and need the videos on my camera to be on my phone. I have no problem transfering images, but it says "this image is not supported" when i attempt to transfer videos. 

Esteemed Contributor

You might try copying them from the camera to a computer and then from the computer to the phone.

Bob
Boston, Massachusetts USA
Honored Contributor

RobertTheFat wrote:

You might try copying them from the camera to a computer and then from the computer to the phone.

And, once they are on the computer, use the Movie Utility to convert them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
New Contributor

Hey! I’m having the exact same problem right now. Did you figure out how to get the videos downloaded?

Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello leousm, 

The Camera Connect app is able to handle video transfer from compatible EOS DSLR cameras provided the movie was recorded in the MP4 recording format.  If the movie is in the MOV recording format the application is unable to transfer it. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.