cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Browser Compatibility EOS 60D & Powershot

roseannpa
Apprentice

I have been using a Powershot 710is and A520 for the past several years, with Zoombrowser, until I got a new computer with WIndows 8, 64bit..  After that Zoombrowser wouldn't work properly, so forced to use Windows 8 picture stuff . Purchased the EOS 60d recently, updated to the latest Image Browser Ex and EOS Utility software to get it to work in Windows 8, now they won't work with Powershot cameras either.  I see that there is a 2013 version of Image Browser listed on site for Powershot cameras.  If I download this will it overwrite what I have now?  Or can I have both of them: one to use with EOS, one to use with Powershot?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

Mykolas
Authority

Hi roseannpa!

Thank you for the post.

Like EOS Utility is for your EOS 60D, there is a separate application from ImageBrowser EX that is used to download images from your PowerShots called CameraWindow DC.  Please try downloading the latest version from our website.  CLICK HERE to go to the download page.  Select Windows 8 as your OS, then select the download for CameraWindow DC 8.8.  There is no need, nor is it possible, to have 2 separate versions of ImageBrowser EX installed.

This didn't answer your question? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements