cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need the software

joekk01
Contributor

If anyone has a copy of the software I need a copy for I have lost mine and need the disk or disks!

5 REPLIES 5

hsbn
Whiz

You can download it off Canon website.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Weekend Travelers Blog | Eastern Sierra Fall Color Guide

Stephen

Hi joekk01!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

I have a Rebel XS. I run Windows 7 on both of my computers.

Look you have to have the disk to install photostitch!   Thats why I need the disk or disks!!!!

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Joekk01,

For the installation of PhotoStitch, you may use the software disk from any Canon camera, as long as the disk includes a version of PhotoStitch, and that's most Canon cameras.

If you don't have access to another CD-ROM, you may purchase a copy of the original CD-ROM from our Presales and Accessories Department.  You may reach them by calling them at (800) 652-2666 between 8:00 AM and midnight ET, seven days a week.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements