Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant connect my camera to my phone

Seb26
Apprentice

Camera -Canon 1300D

Phone - Samsung A20e

Few days ago I bought a new phone with NFC function and today I decided to try it out.

I downloaded Camera Connect app. As many times as I tried the camera would not connect. It found network, but stopped at "Connect to network". It tried to connect for about a minute, but then showed Err11 (Connection target not found).

Then I decided to try connect via WiFi. I waited approx. 5 minutes, but it also did not connet. 

I re-instaled the app several times, tried with different connection sets.

1 REPLY 1

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@Seb26 wrote:

Camera -Canon 1300D

Phone - Samsung A20e

Few days ago I bought a new phone with NFC function and today I decided to try it out.

I downloaded Camera Connect app. As many times as I tried the camera would not connect. It found network, but stopped at "Connect to network". It tried to connect for about a minute, but then showed Err11 (Connection target not found).

Then I decided to try connect via WiFi. I waited approx. 5 minutes, but it also did not connet. 

I re-instaled the app several times, tried with different connection sets.

Is your Samsung able to create a Wi-Fi hot spot?  Look at the product support page for the Rebel T6 for the Wi-Fi Instruction Manual.  Also, you are able to view a video on making a wireless connection to the camera.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and-mirrorless-ca... 

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements