Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Re: How can I transfer full size images using Camera Connect? I always makes them smaller

I did find a solution, not the Best One, but it Works for me.

I use the Canon DPP 4 to create a jpg and the jpg is transfered i full resolution.

I do very litle in DDP 4, but things that DDP 4 does very fine. 

It works for me, but ofcause i need Booth my iPad Pro and my MacBook to create a picture. 

I was pleased to learn that Canon had made a version of DPP for iPad, but NOT so pleased to lern that it only supports the raw files from the new no mirror camera.. 😲😡

Occasional Contributor

Re: How can I transfer full size images using Camera Connect? I always makes them smaller

Thanks for the f/u. As you mention DPP is an option BUT in my personal case not suitable since I own a Rebel Sl2 and the app only supports Raw CR3 not CR2. I’ll justbstick with us8ng my Apple lightning card reader and simply import my files. Thx again.

Highlighted
New Contributor

The DPP 4 also supports CR2 files. The iPad version dpp Express does not support nothing. The Canon people must have very warm hands, because they are sitting on Them Thise years. 😖
Occasional Contributor

Don't you think it would be useful to be able to send full size photos? I don't understand why Canon would limit this functionality. My wife has a Fujifilm camera and she can transfer full size photos seamlessly.