cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help regarding Image Transfer Utility

Monogram_GTI
Apprentice

So, I set up my account, and connect my camera to Canon Image Gateway, I do the process of installing the ITU, but when I right-click it in the taskbar to add a new camera, it asks me to log in right? It asks me for a username when I have none. Capture 234.PNGThis is very frustrating, as going to the website help just tells me "Your profile information is stored at myid.canon. Reset your password at myid.canon." But when I go to the website that it tells me to go to, all it says is my first and last name and my email. There is no option to add a username either. Oh, and clicking "Member registration" on the  ITU just brings me to Canon Image Gateway. Which I have already logged into, AND THAT'S WHERE I FOUND THE HELP PAGE, SO NOTHING HELPS ME.

Sorry, at this point im just very frustrated, if someone could help me that would be very nice. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Your initial “username” could your email address.  I have never used it, though.  I do not trust my photos to the cloud.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

Your initial “username” could your email address.  I have never used it, though.  I do not trust my photos to the cloud.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."
Announcements