cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. Does anyone know password for: EOS 7D Mark II AF-Setting Guidebook? Thank you.

Tiborko
Apprentice

I just downloaded this pdf guidebook from Canon Digital Learning webpage.

5 REPLIES 5

Jenine
Rising Star

Hi Tiborko!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, however we need to let you know that the Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please go to http://www.canon.com, and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

I did not expected that kind of answer from Canon - but thank you Jenine anyway - I know what to think now. I am happy that there are other people who alredy helped me! 

@Tiborko wrote:

I did not expected that kind of answer from Canon - but thank you Jenine anyway - I know what to think now. I am happy that there are other people who alredy helped me! 

Large companies compartmentalize their operations to protect the integrity of their cost centers and to give their managers other managers to compete against for promotions, etc. Canon USA won't answer your question because they're paying for this forum and don't care to save money for, say, Canon Europe at their own expense.

I once helped design a financial system for a large American automobile manufacturer. They were very concerned about the security of their data, but their primary concern was not that the data would fall into the hands of their competition. Rather it was that one division's data might fall into the hands of a competing division of their own company. I don't suppose it's cause and effect, but that company has since been through bankruptcy at least once.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/54758765

Based on this thread it's not password protected but requires latest version of Adobe Reader to open.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you very much It is working now.

Announcements