cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eos utility

Paddy7466
Contributor

Can you explain to me why the eos utility unable to download picture from the camera to the computer. I should like why canon is having this or is just the disk i have.

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi Paddy7466!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what camera and operating system (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or OS 10.X) you are using. That way, community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks!

i used window 7 operation system on my computer.

Richard
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Paddy7466,

I recommend that you contact us.  Please click here for contact options.

Please include the model camera you have as well as your computer's Windows 7 operating system.

Let us know if you've been able to transfer images using this camera and computer combination.

Finally, let us know if you've updated the EOS Utility or if you're using the version that came with the camera.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I download  the eos utility  version that came in the box with  my canon eos 70d camera.

Announcements