cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS will not work with El Capitan

BHodg137
Apprentice

I am getting an ewrror message "EOS 2.13 cannot be used with this version of the operating system"  this started after installation of El Capitan. OS 10.11.1  Does anyone have a similar issue or a fix.

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

can you send a link for t3i i am using el captian and  getting the same code

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/support-dslr/eos-1d-mark-i...

Choose Software button if this doesn't give you the downloads, not Recommended Downloads.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I have a EOS Rebel T6s. I am not able to connect with my MacBook Air El Capitan using USB or Wifi.....suggestion please 

I don't believe you can conect via WiFi to a computer.

Capture.JPG

Is wifi turned off when you try to connect to MacBook vis USB?

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

luvbuglo
Apprentice

I am using a t3i and El captian can you send me a download link as well getting the same message

BenR
Apprentice

Dear Canon people,

I have a 60D and a MacBookPro 10.6.8 which I use for timelapse. Works fine with EOS Utility. On new MacBook Air it doesn't. Did all the things above, I even had my CD player shared & copied all docs to new machine but it keeps asking for CD.

This is 2016. Please give an opportunity to make things work easily. I even want to pay for it. I am a professional.

Help appreciated.

Ben

Go to Canon support site. Choose Yosemite OS. Download this:

EOS Digital Solution Disk Software 29.1A for Mac OS X (For users who cannot use the bundled CD)

Install software. Go to El Capitan and download updates.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

This worked. Great!

John Hoffman for president.

But Canon: why the detour?

Tnx.

Announcements