Canon Community Canon Community

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: EOS Webcam Utility Beta Windows Software: Share Your Feedback

I have a 77D, the software works in my old laptot with OBS, is working fine so far, you can't have the Canon try Icon active, fon't even open it, just put your canera in video mode, adjust the parameters manually and that's it, But QUALITY and I will repeat QUALITY is low, Canon guys please fix this problem
Highlighted
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

To get the Audio working using my Mac Desktop and the SX70HS camera. Ok found a way! I can use a bluetooth receiver that has built in mic and it shows up in the Zoom Browser version and can be selected. Just have to set everything right under Audio.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Will it Work for the EOS T8i? Has Anyone Tried?

Has anyone tried using this utility with the new Canon T8i? I see that it is not on the list. I have a T8i and was not able to get it to work. Canon support was not able to get it to work either. Thank you.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Will it Work for the EOS T8i? Has Anyone Tried?

I have had no luck it's my T8i. I am currently using the HDMI out to a capture dongle with no problems. I may try again later but for now my setup is working fine.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I will use a capture dongle too, for now. Maybe the utility will work after the next update.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm also interested with EOS T8i support, but this software looks right now like abandoned. :/

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your Feedback

The way I got around this was to use webex , it's the only tool that has a reverse option under the preview. I have an PowerShot SX70 HS. Good luck

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: EOS Webcam Utility Beta Software: Share Your Feedback

The way I got around this was to use webex , it's the only tool that has a reverse option under the preview. I have an PowerShot SX70 HS. Let me know if it worked for you. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

Whats stopping Canon from making this available to EOS 5D MKII?

Highlighted
VIP

@AgtangSipat wrote:

Whats stopping Canon from making this available to EOS 5D MKII?

Have you tried it?  You can download the software from amy camera support page that is listed as supported.  All of the downloads appear to be the same.  Some people have tried it with unofficially supported camera, and claim that it works.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Doctor told me to get out and walk, so I bought a Canon."