cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOS Webcam No Output (Light Grey Screen/Black Screen in Zoom/Teams)

strawknight
Contributor

Hi everyone,

Just tried installing the EOS webcam to use for zoom and teams with my 7D ii but to no success on a Windows 10 64 bit.

I've tried restarting my pc and reinstalling webcam utility as admin as well as checking the cable connection

(I can see the live view with EOS Utility, I'm sure the cable is fine).

This is what i get below (Zoom) when trying to use the EOS Webcam Utility. Is there any solutions for this?

Capture.PNG

13 REPLIES 13

Did you solve this problem.  I'm having the same problem with a Rebel T3i.  It was working perfectly with the EOS utility. I thought it was a Zoom update that gave me the gray screen.  I rolled back to the previous driver/install, and still have the same problem.  Any luck?

I had exact same issue. To resolve it, you need to consent access to the camera by OS.
To do so, open Windows Settings > Privacy > Camera (on left) > Change/Enable
Some privacy cleaning AIO apps often disable those permissions, so be watchful 😉

chris-17
Apprentice

i know its 2 years ago but i have this exact same problem and i havent found a fix did you i have a canon 100d

Nemanja93
Apprentice

Hello I had the same issue, I just downloaded EOS Utility Webcam 1.1, and it fixed my problem

Here is the link, hope it will fix the problem for you too, cheers! 

https://canoncanada.custhelp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1034387/~/eos-webcam-utility-1.1-%5Bwi...

Announcements