Re: EOS Utility 3 and macOS Mojave

Link doesn’t seem to work.
New Contributor

Hi Rahul, DPP works like a charm.
New Contributor

Hi Mani,

The link does not work. However if i go into the Canon India site, it does not list any EOS utility or DPP for Mojave version 10.14. It only has canon software for version 10.13 which i think is High Sierra. Can you please let me know what version of EOS and DPP you are using so I can download the appropriate one. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks.

Rahul

New Contributor

People don't have time for plist's. The Canon software should work with the latest software. EOS Utility works with WiFi but not USB. Not good enough. We have workflow to get out to clients and have to resort to putting the CF card in a reader. Canon is not supporting the professional community.
VIP

@grahamwood wrote:
People don't have time for plist's. The Canon software should work with the latest software. EOS Utility works with WiFi but not USB. Not good enough. We have workflow to get out to clients and have to resort to putting the CF card in a reader. Canon is not supporting the professional community.

Wrong.  You have got it backwards.  The latest OS software should work with the existing codebase, not break it.  

If you want an OS that consistently works without breaking when the OS is updated, then I suggest MS Windows.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Occasional Contributor

Finally, Canon have updated the software to work with Mojave, and is available for download. Seems to work flawlessly. Thanks Canon.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi to everyone! I still cannot open the Utlility 2 to manage my profile styles on my computer. (Ive downloaded the last update already) 

'' Camera is not recognized. '' 
it says.

wtf ???? We are in 2 0 1 9 !!!! How it can be like that???

Please CANON, FIND THE SOLUTION!!!!

New Contributor

Did you ever figure it out? I am having the same problem and belive I have tried everything.