cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Photo Professional problem with RAW

trautels
Apprentice

Hi, I have a Canon PowerShot SX 60. And have downloades the latest version of DPP. There is no problem with the JPG format pictures. However the RAW format pictures do not show up in the programme. Instead there is a big cross. Can anybody help me?

Els

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

PoweShot 60HS?

What version of DPP?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John, thanks for reply. The camera is Powerschot SX 60 HS, the version of DPP is 4.6.10

Els

It looks like it should work. Did you try reinstalling the DPP software? Can you try a different program to see if that will open the files?

Did you get a CD with your camera? Try uninstalling DPP 4.6 and install the software that came on the CD and see if that works.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks, I am going to try the options you gave. Greetings Els

@trautels wrote:

Hi John, thanks for reply. The camera is Powerschot SX 60 HS, the version of DPP is 4.6.10

Els

Try DPP Version 3. I believe the latest release is 3.15.0.0. DPP 4 is supposed to work with almost any Canon camera by now, but it's unreliable on RAW images (and in some cases even JPEGs) taken with older or non-DSLR cameras.

Incidentally, you don't have to uninstall DPP 4 in order to install DPP 3. The two versions can co-exist.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Yes!  Version 3 is working allright, thanks a lot for your suggestions. Best greetings Els

Announcements