cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Photo Professional 4 with EOS400D, EOS450D as well as EOS6D

Lundavra
Enthusiast

Earlier in the year I opened a thread about software for editing images, I use PICASA mainly because it is quick and does most things that I want.  I was reccomended to use DPP 4 and do something use it though I have to then edit again in PICASA to add text to the image.

I often use a EOS400D, EOS450D as well as my EOS6D because it is more convenient to leave a 500MM zoom and 300MM telephoto on the older camera.

But DPP 4 will not edit the RAW images from these camera so I have to use DPP 3.15

Can DPP 4 be configured to edit these? 

13 REPLIES 13

Just downloaded DPP 4.3.31.0 and it seems to be 'seeing' RAW images from the older cameras now, just trying to find some from the EOS400D to confirm it is happy with them also.

@Lundavra wrote:

Just downloaded DPP 4.3.31.0 and it seems to be 'seeing' RAW images from the older cameras now, just trying to find some from the EOS400D to confirm it is happy with them also.

Unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have access to any XTi (400D) RAW images. But I'm almost positive that I've run that test with 4.3.31.0 and that it isn't happy with them.

Bob
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

@RobertTheFat wrote:

@Lundavra wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have access to any XTi (400D) RAW images. But I'm almost positive that I've run that test with 4.3.31.0 and that it isn't happy with them.

Managed to find some EOS400D images and still does not open them, now get a different icon to show that it is not happy - a question mark.

Latest version 4.4.30:

Capture.JPG

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements