cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP4 RAW images blur out after fully loaded

Ted327
Contributor

Hello, new community member here.

Afforded myself an EOS RP w/ standard 24-105mm kit lens.

After downloading DPP4 and working a few basic editing features, I notice once the the spinning loading indicator at the right bottom corner is finished images are jumping back to being blurry.

Initially RAW image (CR3) is looking sharp and brilliant, adding sharpness as the spinning wheel gets smaller.

Once the wheel (loading indicator) stops, image flips to a blurred version of it.

This happens independetly from whether I make any adjustments or not.

Suggestions for solutions appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It seems that I have resolved the situation. Re-installed DPP 4.14.

I also deleted the batch of file transfers from my mac hard drive and copied them anew from camera SD card.

Doing so I noticed, the previous transfer from SD card to HHD may not have been fully completed.

The circular time clock in Finder didn't show fully loaded files. This may have been the issue to begin with.

Also, this particular image is not the best to do file and resolution analysis.

Thanks again, happy to be here. I love the Canon EOS RP w/ RF 24-105mm STM. Great all-a-round camera!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

It seems that I have resolved the situation. Re-installed DPP 4.14.

I also deleted the batch of file transfers from my mac hard drive and copied them anew from camera SD card.

Doing so I noticed, the previous transfer from SD card to HHD may not have been fully completed.

The circular time clock in Finder didn't show fully loaded files. This may have been the issue to begin with.

Also, this particular image is not the best to do file and resolution analysis.

Thanks again, happy to be here. I love the Canon EOS RP w/ RF 24-105mm STM. Great all-a-round camera!

Announcements