cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP faults while using with Windows Ten. Is this a Canon problem?

Mallard
Contributor

Whether I am converting pictures from my T2i or T6i I have this error message.  I was able to follow fault message wait and return to use.  As of the last couple of days it just won't respond after opening.  Anyone else having problems like this?  It doesn't matter what I am doing it is the same response from the provided software provided from Canon with each camera.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Any downloads that would solve my problem would be great as well!  I have found none so far.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You should follow John's advice and install the latest software, which is available at the link he posted.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

What is the error message? What version of DPP?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Do you have the latest software?

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/support-dslr/eos-1d-mark-i...

As indicated, we need a lot of more info.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I have the DPP 3.10.0.0 Version that came with my T2i and DPP4 that came with my T6i.  The error is DPP has stopped operation.   Close or wait until program resums operation.  If I close it sends a message to windows and it is suppose to send a fix or a fault cause and infomation on why this is happening.  If I chose to wait for program to resume it will either close on it's own or the little blue circle will just rotate around.  That is all the numbers of the DPP that orginally came with each camera.  Thanks for any help you might be able to offer!

You should follow John's advice and install the latest software, which is available at the link he posted.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Waddizzle, Thanks for your assistance and knowledge! It appears that your download guidance was spot on and I appreciate your suggestions!

Jrhoffman75 I appreciate the advice about the Dpp problem Thanks so much
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements