cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DPP 4.11.1

pryan
Contributor

When I was running macOS Mojave and the earlier version of Canon Digital Photo Professional (DPP) version 4.11.0 or 4.10 (not sure what the earlier version was) everything was fine, I was able to edit and print photos, everything was great.

When I was still running macOS Mojave and updated to DPP 4.11.1 a couple weeks ago I started having issues opening and trying to print photos shot by a professional photographer with a EOD 5D Mark3. I get a message such as "unsupported image" or "target file not found". I can see some of the photos as thumbnails while others just show a question mark (if I wait a long while they seem to all show up as thumbnails but still have a question mark), if I pull up a thumbnail I can see it appears sort of low resolution/pixelated. If I try to print it I get a message “target file not found”. 

I updated to macOS Catalina 10.15.2 and am still running DPP 4.11.1 which I believe is the latest version but I am still having the same issues. To make it stranger, photos that I edited by cropping to square or adjusting the exposure prior to installing DPP 4.11.1 are fine and they are in the same folder with the originals. 

I went back and tried the files on the original thumb drive but still have the same issues.

My photos shot on a Canon G7 or 6D all seem to open fine. 

Do i just need to wait for an update to DPP 4.11?

Any ideas? Thanks

10 REPLIES 10

Thanks John, not quite sure about the exporting issue, but thanks again, Pete

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements