cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Camera Connect v 2.0.10.25 (build 425)

Ultrasp99
Apprentice
Hi,

I have been using a canon connect for the last year or so now. I just went to use it for the first time in a couple weeks and it looks like my app was automatically updated. Everything seems to work the same but when I click on one of the images I can't get it to show in full screen. There is a large black Bar on top with the back arrow on the left hand side. And then the bar on the bottom showing download, ratings, etc. Before I could tap on the image and it would fill up the whole screen with no borders at all. Am I missing something? I am using an I phone 6S. I understand if I download to my phone I can do full screen, but I like to view all pictures on my camera before selecting which ones I want to download. It's just hard to view when the picture is so small.

Thanks in advance ...... Steve
2 REPLIES 2

Tim
Authority

Hello Ultrasp99, 

From the looks of it this is the default view for the update.  At this time I am not aware of a method to change it to the view that you used to have under the prior version.    

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Ultrasp99
Apprentice
That's really to bad.... between the top and bottom two black bars they take up over a third of the screen. I can't image why they would do that. When I shoot on location I like to connect to my phone or iPad so I can view the pictures and make any necessary camera setting changes. Having to actually download each image to my iPhone or iPad is very inefficient. I am a very amateur photographer so maybe I am missing something. Although the old app was able to show each image full screen. FYI... I do use my histogram;-) Thank you for the response.
Announcements