Canon Camera Connect for IPhone

Orkides
Apprentice

MR
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Crista
Whiz

Hi Orkides!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Crista
Whiz

Hi Orkides!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry! We appreciate your participation. The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for the US market. If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs. Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

LGGreen31
Apprentice

I am using a Canon sx60hs and an iphone 5 with the Canon Camera Connect App. I start logging before taking photos. I can then connect the camera to the Iphone. The camera/phone connects OK. I can view images. I can do remote shooting. Adding locations adds the same location to all the photos, the location when I started logging. The system used to work for me but now it doesn't. Anyone any ideas?

@LGGreen31 wrote:

I am using a Canon sx60hs and an iphone 5 with the Canon Camera Connect App. I start logging before taking photos. I can then connect the camera to the Iphone. The camera/phone connects OK. I can view images. I can do remote shooting. Adding locations adds the same location to all the photos, the location when I started logging. The system used to work for me but now it doesn't.

Anyone any ideas?

Yeah, obviously something has changed.  Have you recently updated your iPhone?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

Iphone is alaways updating! The location has worked today, but it seems random. It works or it doesn't.

Announcements