cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon 6D II software

grafxman
Contributor

I've always used Canon's DPP software to edit RAW images however, when my DPP4 software that I had installed for my 80D didn't work, I downloaded the lastest DPP4 software and installed it. It won't work on my Win 7 computer without installing Net Framework 4.7.2 software from Microsoft. I downloaded that software but it won't install. If I can't edit the RAW files I can't use my 6D II. Any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

@grafxman wrote:

I've always used Canon's DPP software to edit RAW images however, when my DPP4 software that I had installed for my 80D didn't work, I downloaded the lastest DPP4 software and installed it. It won't work on my Win 7 computer without installing Net Framework 4.7.2 software from Microsoft. I downloaded that software but it won't install. If I can't edit the RAW files I can't use my 6D II. Any ideas?

If you cannot install .NET, then you could be out of luck.  You need to find out why your computer cannot run .NET 4.7.2.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/get-started/system-requirements

You need to be able to install .NET 4.5 before you can install 4.7.2.

I think you should upgrade your computer to Windows 10, with a separate NVidia graphics card.

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

This is a MS issue not a Canon so call MS 1 (800) 642-7676

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements