cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you use any of the Webcam EOS Utilities to gett the Rebel T1i to work ?

ninezerofive
Apprentice

Hi Threre. I am wondering if anyone has or can provide some insight on how to potentially get the Rebel T1i to work with the new EOS Webcam Utility ? My primary use is MS Teams. However it may change over time.

If none of the utilities work ( and Cannon is reading this) it would be great if you could release one as my T1i is collecting dust and this would make an awesome webcam IMO if I can use it.

If someone solves for the above any solutions out there to solve for continuous battery ? Maybe a kit of some sort ?

Any Help is appreiated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ninezerofive
Apprentice
Apologies I should have clarified that I was using a PC. I do have a rebel T1i. I was hoping one of the webcam beta utilities would work with this camera version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

There are only 2 versions of the utility.  One for windows and one for MAC.

The T1i is not supported.  I doubt this will ever change.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

ninezerofive
Apprentice
Apologies I should have clarified that I was using a PC. I do have a rebel T1i. I was hoping one of the webcam beta utilities would work with this camera version.
Announcements