cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera Connect app behaviour

Trottsky
Contributor

I've just started using the camera connect app for ipad with my 5D mk4 so my clients can review images in real time when we're out on location. Perfomance is good, I just  have a couple of issues with the behavour of the app:

1. After making a battery change (which is quite often with WIFI on) When entering the 'Remote live view shooting' the live view mode randomly turns on which takes control of my camera and is confusing for my clients holding the ipad. I have turned off the 'Auto live view' option in the settings menu.

2. Once the live view is turned off, the images don't automatically pop up when I'm shooting. A tiny little thumbnail at the top right must be selected first which also throws my clients.

Alternatively it would be even better if I could use the 'Images on camera' function to preview full screen images as they come off the camera, but the files only seem to transfer when it is in thumbnail view.

Any help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1

Tim
Authority

Hello Trottsky, 

We recommend uninstalling the application from your mobile device. Then perform a hard reset.  Install the latest version of the application to your device and attempt to perform the operations again.  We appreciate your feedback regarding the function changes you requested.  These get forwarded to the appropriate party for review. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements