Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

App crashing

I’ve just gotten a EOS 4000D and downloaded the camera connect app. Unfortunately when I connect and go to look at my photos the whole app crashes! I’ve tried deleting the app then resetting my phone then downloading again but still crashes. Tried on a different phone and using a different WiFi but the app just crashes! It’s very frustrating Smiley Sad can you suggest anything at all?
Highlighted
VIP

Re: App crashing

"...can you suggest anything at all?"

Call Canon 1 (800) 652-2666

EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and several lenses!
VIP

Re: App crashing

@Kalekam wrote:
I’ve just gotten a EOS 4000D and downloaded the camera connect app. Unfortunately when I connect and go to look at my photos the whole app crashes! I’ve tried deleting the app then resetting my phone then downloading again but still crashes. Tried on a different phone and using a different WiFi but the app just crashes! It’s very frustrating Smiley Sad can you suggest anything at all?

You need to contact Canon Support for your country.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."