Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

AWB greyed out in Camera Connect app during Remote Live View shooting

Hi there,

I've got a Canon M100 and i've been using the Remote Live View Shooting function by connecting my phone to the camera via wifi. I've set my camera to Manual setting and unfortunately the camera settings on the Camera Connect app are greyed out. The Greyed out options are AWB and Metering options to name a few. The iso, aperture and time options are not greyed out though. 

Is there a way to enable the AWB and metering settings to be made available? 

thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: AWB greyed out in Camera Connect app during Remote Live View shooting

What is the shooting mode setting on the camera?  Use P, Av, Tv, or M modes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Honored Contributor

@Waddizzle wrote:

What is the shooting mode setting on the camera?  Use P, Av, Tv, or M modes.

On second thought, I am not certain if Remote Live View shooting is even possible with that camera body.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Highlighted
New Contributor

I’m using M mode. I suspect you might be right about Remote Shooting not being available with the M100 body. I was unable to find a definite answer from Canon’s support pages. Thanks for your help @waddizzle