Canon Community Canon Community

Esteemed Contributor

T6S Goes to the Circus

I went to the Shriner's Circus here in Albuquerque this weekend, and took some photos with the T6S and my 70-300 USM. AF worked well for the stills, but it did not work well at all for video.

IMG_5181.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

IMG_5301.jpg

IMG_5356.jpg

IMG_5402.jpg

Valued Contributor

Re: T6S Goes to the Circus

Looks like the lighting could have been a bit tricky, but you got some keepers anyway. Especially the "Human Cannonball" shot. Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I think the human cannonball is the best of the bunch, too.  The motion blur tells the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

That was one of the middle frames in a continuous series.

Honored Contributor

@kvbarkley wrote:

That was one of the middle frames in a continuous series.

It is a great capture.  The only bad thing about the shot is beyond your control.  it is the meager puff of smoke from the cannon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't rent software. I use Photoshop CS6, ACR 9.8 and Lightroom 6.8 ."