cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not on the same level as most of you

Far-Out-Dude
Rising Star
Rising Star

I know I am not on the same level as most of you, but here are some of my pictures to introduce myself. First off my gear. I will be adding the Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens later this month.Canon eos M50
Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM
Canon EF-S 18 55 macro 0.25m 0.8ft
Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
Wimberley WH-200 Gimbal Tripod Head II with Quick Release Base
Magnus GH-M1 Gimbal Head
K&F Concepts TM2324 Tripod

Keuka Lake WInter From Skyline DriveKeuka Lake WInter From Skyline DriveEnglish Barn SparrowEnglish Barn SparrowPraying Mantis on Side of RoadPraying Mantis on Side of RoadSun Rising Over the Dairy Farm on a Crisp November MorningSun Rising Over the Dairy Farm on a Crisp November MorningEastern Wild TurkeyEastern Wild TurkeySun Framed Nicely by Trees. I noticed it when waitig for my GF to come downstairsSun Framed Nicely by Trees. I noticed it when waitig for my GF to come downstairsIMG_7339_hdr.jpgIMG_7337_hdrResized.jpgIMG_7357_hdrResized.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Great to have you on board and some nice images to boot! 😊

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Thank you, nice to meet you.

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Welcome,

Indeed, some very nice shots you shared.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you, around 2 1/2 years into this, trying to learn the best I can.

After 43 years, I'm still doing the same! 🙂

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

When you stop learning about anything you love it is time to get out. 🙂

Announcements