cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Blue Heron

ilzho
Rising Star

Here are some I just took this morning at a lake here in Dallas, TX.

383A6223.jpg

383A6201.jpg

383A6202.jpg

383A6203.jpg

383A6204.jpg

383A6237.jpg

40 REPLIES 40

"Let me know when youre ready to sell something ..."

I have just about unloaded everything I was going to.  When I retired I started buying and playing with lenses. Both Canon and Nikon. I tried Company brands and the off brands.  Some guys take up golf, some get RV's some collect stamps, etc, for a retirement hobby but I wanted to play with photography gear. All hobbies cost money so I bought the lenses used them for a while and sold them on usually for 1/2 price just so they moved quickly.  I suppose I got 50 or so.  I still have 20+ but I believe I have found the real jewels so I am not in the selling mood any longer.

I worked in the Graphics Arts department for Hallmark in KC.  I did photography on an as needed assignment. I was in private business for, well I retired but I still seem to do several jobs each year.  I started two people in the business. One is doing great the other found out it isn't as easy as she thought and has given it up.  If you think it is all push the button, click, click, and fun for all, you need to think about a different career. 

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements