cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't even THINK about taking this - I'm done!

LoveWeims
Enthusiast

EOS R7 79mm f6.3 1/2000sec ISO 640 .  Using the RF 18-150mmEOS R7 79mm f6.3 1/2000sec ISO 640 . Using the RF 18-150mm

EOS R7 with RF18-150mm kit lens.  Using Fv (just because that's what I had been using to take the action photos)

Photo info:  70mm, f6.3, 1/2000, ISO 640

This photo was edited and was surprised the original photo info was not included with the edited version.  Any way to adjust for that?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Danny

Thanks for contributing, LoveWeims!  It looks like your file is a few megs too big to display.  If you could edit your file down to 5 MB or less and then edit your post here to include the image, that'd be awesome!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

stevet1
Authority
Authority

LoveWeims,

If you would like to embed a photo in your posts, just tap that little icon that looks like a camera.

Steve Thomas

Tronhard
VIP
VIP

I would suggest in the edit screen, remove the image, then use the camera icon to open up the image import screen and select the image you want included.  Once you have done so, before you close the screen, immediately below the photo is a  space to type comments and shooting details.  To the right of the image you can select how big the image will be when shown.  For one image, large is fine, for multiples possibly better to go for medium.   I hope that helps.

cheers, TREVOR

The mark of good photographer is less what they hold in their hand, it's more what they hold in their head;
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Danny

Thanks for contributing, LoveWeims!  It looks like your file is a few megs too big to display.  If you could edit your file down to 5 MB or less and then edit your post here to include the image, that'd be awesome!

Penny4
Enthusiast

He is so pretty, that must be his favorite toy! 🙂

Yes!  He loves this game…and when he has had enough, he has the good sense to tell us just like this.  Weims are so smart.

Announcements