cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon EOS 90D 70mm-300mm nano usm iii

TalmeedL
Enthusiast

20240523085905_IMG_1861.JPG

 I got a few legendary pictures that I say was remarkably unique when I got the 90D now remember it was brand new fresh out the box and I still had to configure it and get it to catch birds like I wanted it to most of the birds would still be blurry or somewhere along the line my shutter speed would drop because I was trying to believe in base ISO sucks anyways there is no base ISO keep your speed if it shoots at 1-8000 of a second shoot it at 1/8000 sec. I say base ISO is for those that aren't moving for subjects that aren't moving you can use base ISO but you know according to my camera I'm always in high top priority so my eye is so only goes down to 250 so anything after that I'm spending my will to close the lens up which actually promises a clear shot now I remember the days on my rebels that I had to hold a button to actually change the aperture now I have a will where I could just roll it and it'll change my aperture Man this is so great. You know honestly I feel you I'm blowing inside of proportion because you guys been playing with these these cameras since you guys was born I haven't fortunately I was able to afford a good one well two of them and I'm having a blast with himself forgive me for my boasting but I'm having a blast.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements