cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF641Cw blurry, poor quality scans

BrainHariss
Apprentice

I have been using my Canon scanner for a while now, but recently I have noticed that the scanned images are not coming out as expected. Despite trying different methods to resolve the issue, such as adjusting the scanner settings, cleaning the scanner glass, and updating the scanner driver, the problem still persists. The images appear blurry or with poor quality, which is concerning since I need to scan important documents.

I am unsure what the root cause of the issue is and how to troubleshoot it. I have checked the scanner's hardware and software, but everything seems to be functioning normally. Additionally, I have reviewed the scanner manual, but it doesn't provide much guidance on how to resolve the issue.

Could the issue be related to the scanner's firmware, compatibility issues with my computer, or some other factor that I am not aware of?

I would appreciate any advice or guidance from the Canon community on how to troubleshoot and resolve this issue. Thank you in advance for your help.🙏

2 REPLIES 2

Mike

Hi BrainHariss!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the model number of your scanner as well as the operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

ESP1138
Apprentice

I have the same problem.  The images are somewhat blurry on some parts of the scanned image and I never noticed it before.  I am using the Canon ImageClass MF641CW.  I have previously used the Canon Pixma MP760 without any problems.  I had to upgrade to a laser printer that was compatible with Windows 10.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements