Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C300 Mark 1 Firmware Update from 1.1.8.1.00 to 2.1.9.1.00

Kitroom
Apprentice

Hello Canon Community,

First time here, so be nice.

Got a question about the C300 Mark-1 to update the firmware, on canon website there is the latest 2.1.9.1.00

which i can update some of the cameras that we have. However the cameras that have 1.1.8.1.00 firmware the cameras do not want to jump to latest 2.1.9.1.00 even though tried to update it numerous times and tried to update it to below the latest firmware but no luck. Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful.

Thank you

Lightning Media

3 REPLIES 3

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Kitroom,

Thanks for checking in with us.

It sounds like some of your cameras have the Dual Pixel autofocus upgrade and others do not.

For your C300 cameras without Dual Pixel AF, the latest firmware version is 1.1.8.1.00. Cameras that have Dual Pixel AF can upgrade to 2.1.8.1.00.

Thanks for the reply it has been a while.

The C300 which have 118100 firmware it won't update to latest firmware.

However I read online if can get access to firmware in between two the camera should be able to jump to latest update once I have done two updates to those cameras or that won't work ???

The in-between firmware it is not canon websites anymore.

Thank you

Kahoolo
Apprentice

Hello, I was wondering if it's still possible to get the Dual Pixel Auto focus upgrade for the C300 if it has been discontinued? I was a little sad to see that the camera I just got didn't have it, even though it was advertised to have the upgrade. Thank you for your time!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements