01-05-2018 11:02 AM
Hello, I recently changed the wifi setting of my network, we changed the network password, and now the printer is offline and I haven been able to reset it. I tried connecting it to my mac and going through the setup again, but it doesn't work, the wifi light blinks fast and the cancel button lights up, y restarted the router. I'm trying to follow this instructions here http://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/1/0300008421/01/PRO-10_PRO-100_NonPC_EN.pdf but I don't know what the access point is? How can I fix this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-05-2018 06:12 PM
The access point is your router or a wifi extender (if you are using one); whichever is closest to the printer.
01-08-2018 01:36 PM
Hi, I don't really understand, so my computer is connected to the internet via wifi, and the printer is connected to my computer while I do the setup, am I supposed to restart the router while I press the wifi button of the printer? Because I did try to restart the router while the cancel button of the printer was blinking, but that didn't work.
01-08-2018 01:45 PM
No. Don’t restart the router. Be sure router is running.
Does your router have a WPS button?
If no, or you aren’t sure, try the second method - hold Resume button until white light flashes 11 times.
If router had a WPS button press that button and then the blue light. First method.
01-04-2019 10:20 PM
Yes, after a futile search on the Canon support website, I found this forum. Here are the steps I followed for my Macbook based on previous posts. I needed to set up a wireless connection after changing my router:
1. Delete the printer from your computer to erase the previous settings (go into settings, select printer & scanner, select the printer, press the "-" button)
2. Download the Pixma Pro 100 driver for Mac (be sure to choose correct operating system)
3. Press the WPS button on your router FIRST
4. Then, press the blue button on your printer
5. The white and blue buttons will blink for a while
6. Open printers & scanners from settings in Mac
7. Wait for your computer to recognize the printer
8. Add the printer by pressing the "+" sign in the lower left corner