cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XPS drivers for Pixma Pro-100

KarlKrueger
Enthusiast

I used the XPS drivers in Print Studio Pro for this printer on a desktop for a number of years now. I now have a second computer I'm using for photoediting. Where do I find the XPS drivers - I'm not finding it online. Or do the latest drivers include support for 16 bit color? I already have Print Studio Pro running on this new computer.

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You get the XPS driver at the Canon support site for the Pro-100. 

While there, check that all your printer software is the latest. 

FWIW, I have compared printing via Lightroom (Standard and XPS driver) and Lightroom-PSP ( Standard and XPS driver) and could not detect any difference. 

But, since it doesn’t “cost” anything I do print via the XPS printer. I don’t use PSP since it bypasses the Lightroom print module and output sharpening. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I only saw the latest drivers. I did not see anything specifically for XPS. These drivers are much newer than those on my desktop.

You should see this

12E1E805-4672-4987-9EC5-AC30BDB21268.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you. How could I miss that???

George_-
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi KarlKrueger,

The PRO-100 series Printer Driver and XPS Driver can be downloaded from the Drivers & Downloads section as shown in the image provided by jrhoffman75.  Please click HERE to visit the Drivers & Downloads page for your printer.

Does this help resolve the issue described?  If so, please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements