cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 Won't Use Entire 11" x 17" Paper

gscharrer
Apprentice

I'm trying to print an 11x17 image. I select 11x17 paper - and the printer keeps printing 11x13.5 images (great quality color) but I cannot get the printer to cover the entire 11x17 paper.

I have selected 11x17 on the printer..."register" OK.

I have selected 11x17 on my desktop computer to print. But....it keeps coming out ... 11x13.5

Im an old fart - and not that savvy when it comes to techology. Just frustrated. I had no problems with previous Canon printers.
Thanx ... for anyone who can help resolve this issue! 🙂

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

@gscharrer wrote:

I'm trying to print an 11x17 image. I select 11x17 paper - and the printer keeps printing 11x13.5 images (great quality color) but I cannot get the printer to cover the entire 11x17 paper.

I have selected 11x17 on the printer..."register" OK.

I have selected 11x17 on my desktop computer to print. But....it keeps coming out ... 11x13.5

Im an old fart - and not that savvy when it comes to techology. Just frustrated. I had no problems with previous Canon printers.
Thanx ... for anyone who can help resolve this issue! 🙂 

Welcome to the forum.

What software are you using to print? What is the aspect ratio of your image? Can you post a screenshot of the print dialogue window?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanx, John.

I had two issues with two Canon printers. The first one was associated with a Microsoft update last month. Canon explained that they have received many complaints - after the MS update and have issued a patch to fix.

The Pro 200 problem was associated with the "Photos" and/or MS Office Picture Manager software I was using for photo printing (with no previous issues) The Canon tech guy jumped on to my lap top and installed the Canon pboto/printing software. And that fixed the problem.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements