cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Print & Layout standalone not adding files/images

mad_pro200
Apprentice

Need help with this!

I recently purchased a Pixma Pro-200 and downloaded professional print and layout 1.2.2 as a stand alone, using MAC OS Big Sur 11.2.3, and for some reason it starts fine but does not add file images when I drag into the software or even when I go to file tab and add files, nothing happens!

If I open images that are 500 kb or smaller, it opens fine, anything bigger does not open. I also tried the plugin PPL with adobe lightroom and it works fine with all image file sizes!

I create artwork with adobe illustrator and save it as jpeg to print, so I need the stand alone PPL to print. unfortunately no plugin for illustrator at this point.

any help is much appeciated. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Romanf345
Contributor

I was under the impression that this software worked with the imagePROGRAF PRO Series printers and not the pro 200 line. Hope that is nor right because I sure would like to use it with my pro 100.

FacitAir
Contributor

Check at the very bottom of the application for two little up arrows.  Apparently the thumbnail bar can get minimized and it will appear that nothing has opened when you open a image file.   

Announcements