Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF TM-300 Random Paper Feed

Our TM-300 has started randomly feeding and cutting paper from the roll with nothing printed.  This seems to happen randomly and with an empty queue.  It will feed multiple "sheets" and cut.  We will come in some mornings and find 4 or 5 "sheets" hav...

Problem With Print Colors

I'm not sure if my problem is with LR or my Pixma Pro-100 printer.  Below are 2 versions of the same photo.  The bottom one is the original LR edited one and he top one  is what the image looks like coming from my Canon printer.  Color management is ...

girls.jpeg DZ9A6644.jpg
Ken_k by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

IPF8400 sheet/roll output mismatch!!

I've had this printer for 9 years and have never run into this issue before...I can proof an image on 8x11, but then when I go to run it full size on the same roll material, the resulting image is blown out and nowhere near the same output of the 8x1...

I can't disable airprint using Canon Pro-200

Hi there, I have a Canon pixma pro-200 and am trying to test print some illustrations to check colors.  I'm printing through Photoshop using a macstudio.  When I try to print using Photoshop settings, it tells me to make sure to disable the printer's...

janeenlc by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO-100S Error 6A00

Hello everyone,i have canon pixma pro 100 s and i got this error message , I’ve already turned the printer off , I know that has a very small spring that allows it to bounce front to back during printing maybe that spring got damaged ? I don’t know w...

IMG_5216.jpeg
hera62 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements