Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove blue light on Pixma Pro 10S?

I tried to reinstall Canon software on my Pixma Pro 10S and to select LAN connection.  This failed despite several attempts to fix using LAN, Wi-FI and USB.  Presently the printer is displaying the white power light and a solid blue light.  Even if I...

beemer by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA PRO-10 - Error Code B200

1) Support Code : B200 says "An error has occured. The printer needs repair. Turn printer off and unplug the power cord of the printer from the power supply. Then see the manual and contact the service center."2) The orange light is flashing in 10-fl...

A2 by Apprentice
  • 25 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO-100 Problem With Print Colors

I'm not sure if my problem is with LR or my Pixma Pro-100 printer.  Below are 2 versions of the same photo.  The bottom one is the original LR edited one and he top one  is what the image looks like coming from my Canon printer.  Color management is ...

girls.jpeg DZ9A6644.jpg
Ken_k by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't disable airprint using Canon Pro-200

Hi there, I have a Canon pixma pro-200 and am trying to test print some illustrations to check colors.  I'm printing through Photoshop using a macstudio.  When I try to print using Photoshop settings, it tells me to make sure to disable the printer's...

janeenlc by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA PRO-100S Error 6A00

Hello everyone,i have canon pixma pro 100 s and i got this error message , I’ve already turned the printer off , I know that has a very small spring that allows it to bounce front to back during printing maybe that spring got damaged ? I don’t know w...

IMG_5216.jpeg
hera62 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements