Professional Photo Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extreme saturation in pixma 200

I am using the pattern option very carefully but continuously get prints that are extremely saturated.  I do NOT have photoshop or any other plug in software.  I have been using Affinity on scanned files of watercolor paintings.  I am using Photo Pap...

lauraF by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Cost of printing?

Hi - I have a Canon Pixma Pro 300 and I'm trying to work out how much it costs to produce an A3 and A4 print.  I'm helping out with a local festival and they will reimburse me for producing copies but I don't know what to charge.  All I know is the i...

jBear by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

loud clicking noise when printing

I am using a new 4100 and its making a clicking noise when it prints. I think a white piece of plastic that is riding on the bar is hitting the 11 black plastic bar supports, see photo. But that's just a guess. It doesnt do it all the time, or didnt,...

IMG_1067.JPEG IMG_1073.JPEG IMG_E1069.JPG

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 Error B204

Since the B204 error is related to the print head, why after the error the print head is not accessible? I could try to use a print head from a partner and check the functionality of my printer. Instead, I have to send the heavy printer to my service...

gk1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't print with .am1x file on Canon PRO-300

I have a Canon PRO-300. I would like to use an .am1x file to make a print with Canson Fiber Platine Rag paper. I've downloaded the .a1mx file and installed it using the Media Configuration Tool. It appears when I click on "Custom" in the sidebar of t...

mrswitters_0-1710694117025.png paper type.jpg
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements